Terms & Conditions
Terms & Conditions
Terms and Conditions
Play Innovations, Inc. runs and operates this facility. It stipulates the following terms and conditions to customers who wish to enter KidZania Manila. Only visitor(s) who agree to these terms and conditions will be allowed to enter KidZania Manila.
Play Innovations, Inc. may change these terms and conditions without prior notice.
For these terms and conditions, the following words shall have the following meanings:
“Company” Play Innovations, Inc.
“Management” The management of Play Innovations, Inc.
“Staff” The staff, employees, coordinators, Zupervisors (Supervisors) and representatives of KidZania Manila
“Visitor(s)” The company, firm or individuals present within KidZania Manila
“Ticket(s)” The entry ticket and respective cost of that ticket into KidZania Manila
“Adult(s)” Visitor(s) aged 15 and above
“Kids” Visitor(s) aged 4 years old and 1 month to 14
“Toddlers” Visitor(s) aged 1 to 3
“Babies” Visitor(s) below the age of 1 or below 2 feet
“Seniors” Visitor(s) aged 60 and above
- All Visitors entering KidZania Manila must have a valid entrance ticket.
- Tickets sold are non-refundable.
- Lost or stolen tickets will not be replaced.
- All tickets purchased will only be valid for the chosen session and date.
- Security bracelets are non-transferable.
- Admission or entrance of Adults without Toddlers or Kids is prohibited.
- Kids under the age of 8 are not allowed to enter KidZania Manila without being accompanied by an Adult.
- Kids aged 8 to 17 are allowed to enter KidZania Manila without being accompanied by an Adult, but an Adult must be present during the Kid’s check-in and check-out of KidZania Manila.
- Adults with Kids under the age of 8 must remain inside KidZania Manila throughout the duration of the visit.
- Kids are not allowed to temporarily leave the facility.
- The Management and Staff of KidZania Manila reserve the right to refuse admission and/or to remove from KidZania Manila any person failing to comply with the Terms and Conditions.
- Official identification may be requested at the point of entry or at any time during the visit to KidZania Manila.
- The Staff of KidZania Manila reserves the right to conduct searches of Visitors’ bags upon entrance into KidZania Manila.
- The Management reserves the right to deny admission into KidZania Manila once it reaches its maximum Visitor capacity.
- In the event of emergency procedures, all Visitors must follow the instructions given by the Management and Staff of KidZania Manila.
- Visitors shall abide by KidZania Manila’s City Rules and Regulations at all times.
- The Management reserves the right to alter or change the role playing activities and establishments if at any time it is deemed necessary to do so.
- Age and/or physical restrictions may apply to certain establishments. Please refer to the information board available at the entrance of all establishments.
- Adults are not allowed to participate in the role play establishments.
- Adults are not allowed to queue on behalf of Kids to enter the establishments.
- Adults are welcome to enter the following establishments – Theatre, Urbano’s House and Parent’s Lounge. The activities are limited, as indicated on the information board of these establishments.
- Babies, Toddlers and Kids are not allowed to enter the Parent’s Lounge.
- Some establishments in KidZania Manila may be temporarily closed for maintenance, modelling and/or private events.
- Climbing and jumping over railings, stands or any other structure is strictly prohibited.
- KidZania Manila and its Industry Partners shall not be held liable for accidents and events beyond our reasonable control. All staff and personnel are properly trained and qualified to facilitate all role playing activities within the premises and are conducted in compliance with Central Government and KidZania Manila’s safety standards and all applicable Philippine laws.
- Any person who disrupts the harmony and peace of KidZania Manila will be requested to leave KidZania Manila without refund.
- No pets are allowed in KidZania Manila.
- No outside food and beverages are allowed inside KidZania Manila.
- Commercial photography and filming is strictly prohibited inside KidZania Manila.
- Dangerous material, explosives, drugs, weapons and/or sharp objects shall be strictly prohibited within the premises of KidZania Manila.
- Smoking is strictly prohibited in KidZania Manila.
- Visitors are not permitted to sell any goods, services or any other matter capable of being sold (including but not limited to tickets) within KidZania Manila.
The Management reserves the right to alter any terms and conditions without prior notice.
KidZania Manila's operating hours and schedule are subject to change without prior notice.
Visitors shall be liable to compensate the Company for any damage caused by them within the KidZania Manila facility.
The Management and Staff of KidZania Manila shall not be responsible for any loss, injury or damage of life and property within KidZania Manila unless otherwise provided under these Terms and Conditions.
These Terms and Conditions are governed by the laws of the Republic of the Philippines.
For more information, kindly inquire with Customer Service.