The Philippine Futsal Academy offers the program to 7-9 year old kids to learn Futsal as a sport, as an alternative fitness activity, or as an avenue to help improve and complement your child's current football training program.
Derived from the Spanish words "futbol" (football) and "sala" (indoor), Futsal is an exciting form of football. The techniques used in Futsal hone a wide range of skills requiring split-second reflexes, quick thinking and precise passing.
The program is part of the Milo Futsal Clinic, run by the Philippine Futsal Academy. They are composed of former and current Philippine Football and Futsal National Team players and coaches, with years of experience and technical training in the sport. They believe that Futsal is the way forward for Philippine Football and we are dedicated to propagate the sport through proper education and learning.
MILO Futsal Clinic Guidelines and Mechanics
- Participants must be 7-9 years old.
- Each class should consist of at least 12 participants and a maximum of 15,
- There will only be a maximum of 2 classes.
- Only a total of 24 participants will be accommodated.
- First come, first served.
- All applicants and participants are required to pass all of the enrollment requirements:
- Filled out application form (Download application form here)
- Photocopy of Birth Certificate
- 2 pcs. of 2x2 size photo
- Milo 1kg label
- Clinic fee (Php8,800).
- There will be 8 sessions.
- Each participant will be able to get a workshop kit and an ID.
- All participants will be able to get a certificate of participation.
- Class schedules will be M-W-F (morning and afternoon) in the month of May, 2017.
- Futsal Level 1 (Beginners age 7-9)
- M-W-F: 9AM - 12NN
- Coach Enzo Hermosa and Coach Roberto Orlandez of the Philippine Futsal Academy (PFA)