Star Magic Triple Threat
Star Magic Workshop Triple Threat Guidelines and Mechanics
For Performing Arts: Triple Threat Program offered by Star Magic: The first of its kind (even for Star Magic) to develop the talents of young artists through a holistic performing arts program, teaching children the techniques and fundamentals of singing, dancing, and acting– the trademarks of a true triple threat performer. Each program will provide parents with clear goalposts (goals met/milestones) that the children will meet/achieve, and a culminating activity to showcase to parents the achievements (goals met) of children.
1. Coaching sessions with teachers ot the stars and Star Magic artists and perfeormance in a Triple Threat Culmination
2. Each class will have 12 enrollees minimum - 15 maximum
3. Participants must be 6 - 17 years old
4. There will be three class clusters: 6-9 years old, 10 - 12 years old, and 13 - 17 years old. There might be a merge of clusters by age and level depending on the need of the participants for maximum workshop learning.
5. There will only be a maximum of 2 classes per cluster.
6. Only a total of 72 participants will be accommodated.
7. First come, first served.
8. All applicants and participants are required to pass all the enrollment requirements:
- Filled out application form (Download the registration form here)
- Photocopy of Birth Certificate
- 2 pcs. Passport-size photo
- 1 pc 4R full body photo
- Workshop fee of Php15,000.00 for 16 sessions and one (1) Free Play PaZZ for Kid (includes access of an adult companion as chaperone)
9. All applicants will have to go through a profiling and interview process after securing the requirements and payment.
10. There will be 15 sessions (combination of acting- 3 hrs/ session, dancing - 1.5 hrs/session, singing - 1.5 hrs/session) and a culminating concert/graduation at the end of the workshop.
11. Each participant will be able to get an ID.
12. All participants will get a certificate of participation.
13. Class schedules will be M-W-F in the month of May, 2017.