Visiting a new city can be overwhelming. Here are some tips and key information that will help you, our Visitor, enjoy your visit to the play city where kids do big things!
We recommend Visitors to book tickets in advance, especially holiday visits. KidZania Manila has a maximum capacity per shift, so tickets are on a first come, first served basis.
- Book online for your convenience! You can book tickets through KTX or TicketWorld.
- You may also visit a TicketWorld outlet to purchase your ticket.
- You may buy tickets in advance at KidZania Manila during these schedules:
- Mondays: CLOSED
- Tuesdays to Fridays: 9AM-4PM
- Saturdays to Sundays: 10AM-5PM
You may also buy tickets as walk-in Visitors on the day of your visit. Tickets are on a first come, first served basis. Our ticket counters open an hour before the start of shift.
- If you purchased your tickets online and chose "Print at Home" option, please bring a copy of your printed tickets.
- Check out our Role-play Activities here so you and your kids can plan your itinerary inside the city.
- Make sure your kids are wearing comfortable clothes such as leggings and long pants as well as laced or velcro rubber-soled athletic shoes so they can freely do their chosen activities.
- Some role-play activities such as Climbing Building, Fitness Lab, and Stadium require athletic shoes and specific attire. Please check here.
- For safety and security of Visitors, outside food and drink (unless medically prescribed) are not allowed to be brought inside the play city. We do have a variety of food options available for our Visitors.
KidZania Manila is located at Park Triangle in BGC, near STI College and diagonally across Market Market.
- Visitors may start checking in one (1) hour before the start of shift.
- All Visitors must line up for ticket verification or purchase (for walk-in) and for security check in. Get your boarding pass, paired bracelet, and facility map at the airport counter. If you are four to 17 years old, you will also receive a check worth 50 kidZos.
- The lastest a Visitor can enter the play city is two (2) hours before the end of each shift.
- Kids below 8 years old must be accompanied by a guardian at all times.
- Guardians (18 years old and above) may only enter the play city when they accompany a child or children.
- Role-play activities at KidZania Manila are for kids 4-17 years old. Our activities have been designed to be developmentally appropriate for kids 4-17.
- Some activities may have higher requirements for age and height.
- Kids below four (4) years old are considered toddlers and may only play at toddler designated areas, namely the RightZKeepers' House and the Kindergarten. Learn more here.
- Check out our activities here.