Plan Your Visit
Opening Times & Services
- Mondays: CLOSED
- Tuesdays to Fridays: 9AM to 4PM
- Saturdays to Sundays: 10AM to 5PM
Please swipe through the sliders at the home page for announcements on city closures and Holy Week schedule.
- Ticket counters open one (1) hour before start of shift and strictly close two (2) hours before end of shift.
Admission and Role-play Guidelines
- Kids below 8 years old must be accompanied by a guardian at all times.
- Guardians may only enter the play city when they accompany a child or children.
- Role-play activities are for kids 4-17 years old.
- Some role-play activities such as Climbing Building, Fitness Lab, and Stadium require athletic shoes and specific attire. Please check here.
- Kids below 4 are considered toddlers and may only play in toddler designated areas.
- KidZania Manila may require from its Visitors proof of age before they are allowed entry. This includes any valid ID, including a government-issued ID, school ID and NSO-certified birth certificate.
- KidZania Manila may refuse entry of Visitors who misrepresent their age.
- KidZania Manila disclaims any liability from any injury to Visitors who have misrepresented their age in connection with a particular activity.
KidZania Manila Rules and Guidelines
Here are food options inside KidZania Manila.
Directions to KidZania Manila here.