Plan Your Visit
How to Purchase Tickets:
- You can book tickets through TicketWorld here.
- You may also visit a TicketWorld outlet to purchase your ticket.
- You may buy tickets in advance at KidZania Manila during these schedules:
- Mondays to Fridays: 10AM-2PM
- Saturdays (and some national holidays): 10AM-12NN and 2-4PM
- Sundays: 10AM-2PM
- To review KidZania Manila's list of holidays and observances and corresponding shifts and rates, check here.
- You may also buy tickets as walk-in Visitors on the day of your visit. Tickets are on a first come, first served basis. Our ticket counters open at 8AM.
KidZania Manila ticket counters open at 8AM and close two (2) hours before the end of each shift.
The latest Visitors will be permitted to enter the play city is two (2) hours before the shift ends. For example, if the shift is 9AM-4PM, a Visitor may enter up to 2PM (provided there are remaining tickets available or the Visitor already has a ticket).
All tickets are on a first come, first served basis.
Admission and Activity Guidelines
- Role-play activities are for kids 4-17 years old.
- Each activity last about 20-25 minutes, not including queueing time. It's best to prioritize which activities your kids want to try out the most. You can check out activities here.
- Some role-play activities such as Climbing Building, Fitness Lab, and Stadium require athletic shoes with laces and specific attire. Please check here.
- Kids below 4 are considered toddlers and may only play in toddler designated areas.
- Guardians may only enter the play city when they accompany a child or children.
- Guardians may participate as audience in specified role-play establishments such as the Courthouse and Main Square.
- Kids below 8 years old must be accompanied by a parent or guardian at all times.
- KidZania Manila may require from its Visitors proof of age before they are allowed entry. This includes any valid ID, including a government-issued ID, school ID and NSO-certified birth certificate.
- KidZania Manila may refuse entry of Visitors who misrepresent their age.
- KidZania Manila disclaims any liability from any injury to Visitors who have misrepresented their age in connection with a particular activity.
KidZania Manila allows a one-time, free of charge re-booking of purchased tickets, subject to the following terms and conditions:
- Re-booking of tickets may be made any time prior to the date of the original ticket or within five (5) calendar days after the date of the original ticket.
- Re-booked date must be within thirty (30) calendar days from the date of the original ticket and within the same calendar year of the date of the original ticket.
- Rescheduling of tickets is subject to availability of slots on a particular date. Visitors can choose from the next available dates upon re-booking.
- Re-booking of tickets must be processed in the same way it was purchased, i.e. tickets purchased through TicketWorld must be processed by TicketWorld and tickets purchased at KidZania Manila counters must be processed through KidZania Manila directly. Processing time is subject to business hours of TicketWorld and KidZania Manila.
- A ticket purchaser is allowed to re-book a ticket for the same value or higher (such as upgrading a ticket). Any price difference between a lower priced re-booked ticket and the original booked ticket will not be refunded (Example: in cases where original ticket is a weekend ticket and the rescheduled date falls between Monday to Thursday).
Booking for Groups
For group pricing, please contact email@example.com.