Our City Codes and Guidelines
KidZania Manila City Codes in Filipino here.
Welcome to the KidZania Manila – a city designed especially for children aged 4-17 years. KidZania is a safe and interactive, educational entertainment theme park where children can role-play and explore leading independent lives, understand the world of grown-ups better, as they pretend to be grownups themselves.
Children’s safety is our utmost priority so we have set the following safety and security procedures and ask for your understanding and cooperation. Entry to KidZania Manila is subject to acceptance of these entry terms and conditions.
- All persons, bags, backpacks, parcels/packages, and other items are subject to screening and security checks at the City entrance. We reserve the right not to allow any bag, parcel, or other item to be brought into the City, and to deal with any unattended object in such way as we consider appropriate.
- We recommend you leave unnecessary articles in your car and secure valuables in your trunk.
- Tickets are non-transferable, non-exchangeable, void if altered, and, save as expressly set out in these Terms, non-refundable. However, vouchers may be given for emergency situations where bought tickets cannot be used. Situations include a force majeure: acts of God, war/hostilities calamities, riot, commotions, strikes, violence, or acts of terrorism.
- Visitors who have purchased pre-booked tickets have a one-time rebooking free of charge. Re-booking of tickets may be made any time prior to and within five (5) calendar days from the date of the original ticket. The re-booked date must be within thirty (30) calendar days from the date of the original ticket and within the same calendar year of the date of the original ticket.
- The price of a Ticket includes admission to KidZania Manila and all activities inside, but excludes all food and beverages, private parties, photography, and video recording services. One Ticket entitles one person to entry to Kidzania Manila on one occasion following the set Operating Hours and ticket prices per age of visitor.
- All persons entering KidZania Manila must pay for admission and/or hold a valid Ticket which has been obtained from KidZania Manila, KidZania Manila’s website, or an authorised third party. A Ticket must be used by the same person during its period of validity and is not valid for special events.
- KidZania Manila reserves the right to deny admission, or to require a person already admitted to leave KidZania Manila, without refund or compensation, for failure to comply with any of the KidZania Manila rules, for unsafe, illegal or offensive behaviour, to ensure safety, security or order, or if we consider that the circumstances so require.
- If Tickets are bought on behalf of other visitors (for example, group bookings), the buyer accepts these Terms on behalf of every visitor and shall ensure that these Terms are notified to and followed by each person in the group.
Visitor's Appearance Code
In keeping with our child-friendly environment and for safety reasons, KidZania Manila enforces a dress code. KidZania Manila reserves the right to exclude Vistors to the City who wear clothing that could create a distraction.
Proper attire, including shoes and shirts, must be worn at all times by KidZania Manila child Visitors and their guardians.
Examples of clothing not permitted includes:
- Clothing displaying offensive messages/language/content which includes the following: profanity; coarse joking; pornography, graphic violence, support of drugs and drug use, gang symbols, promotion of discrimination against any group.
- Adults who are in costumes or clothing that can be viewed as a costume (unless there is an endorsed event that specifies such attire)
- Clothing made with offensive material, (i.e. transparent)
- Clothing that is excessively torn
- Clothing which exposes inappropriate portions of the body such as string bikini tops, G-strings, bikini bottoms, short-shorts and crop-tops, or transparent and spiked clothing.
- Visitors wearing wedding attire are discouraged from entering the City.
- Clothing that represents someone as emergency personnel
We reserve the right to deny admission to or remove any person wearing attire that we consider inappropriate or attire that could detract from the experience of other Visitors.
Visible tattoos that could be considered inappropriate, such as those containing objectionable language or designs, are not permitted. Special events may have additional attire guidelines.
Children’s safety is our utmost priority so we have set the following safety and security procedures and ask for your understanding and cooperation.
- There are a number of visible security measures in place, as well as behind-the-scenes security elements. It is our priority to ensure that we are implementing the needed security features while causing minimal impact on the visitor experience.
- KidZania Manila reserves the right to refuse admission, without reason and exercise the right to search. The decision to refuse entry will be made by the entry and exit or management on duty.
- KidZania Manila is committed to maintaining a safe facility and to ensuring that it acts to the extent possible to shield its Visitors and employees from harm.
- Kidzania Manila is a “No Firearm and Dangerous weapon” zone. A Dangerous Weapon is defined as any firearm, whether loaded or unloaded; any device designed as a weapon and capable of producing death or great bodily harm; any ligature or other instrumentality used on the throat, neck, nose or mouth of another person to impede, partially or completely, breathing or circulation of blood; any electric weapon or any other device or instrumentality which, in the manner it is used or intended to be used, is calculated or likely to produce death or great bodily harm. Similarly, objects that appear to be or can be used as weapons, sharp objects or raw materials that can be used for assembly of weaponry (chains, duct tape, chains); tools; martial arts & self-defense items; explosive & flammable materials, disabling chemicals & other dangerous items and chemical weapons, including mace and pepper spray; fireworks and explosives are prohibited.
- We do recognize that there may be those who employ a security detail as part of their group/family/child’s entourage. A license to carry a weapon does not supersede the KidZania Manila policy.
- All bags, backpacks, parcels/packages and other items are subject to screening and security checks at the City Entrance. We reserve the right not to allow any bag, parcel, or other item to be brought into the City, and to deal with any unattended object in such way as we consider appropriate. To speed access and avoid longer lines, we strongly recommend against bringing a bag. However, you may bring one bag per guest that conforms to specifications. (See section on prohibited items).
It is important to note that the entry of a child Visitor to KidZania Manila – whether with or without a parent or guardian, with a school, group or corporate booking – is deemed to be consent to allowing the child to undertake all the activities in KidZania Manila.
As a safety precaution, please be advised that certain establishments involve preparation or simulated manufacturing of products both edible and non-edible (food, beverage, vitamins) as well as exposure and contact to products (detergent, cosmetics) as well as the distribution of giveaways at the end of the experience.
For edibles, please be advised that these products prepared or distributed as giveaways, may contain or made in equipment that also processes milk, eggs, wheat, soybean, peanuts, treenuts, fish and shellfish.
In addition to all items previously mentioned, the following items are not allowed in KidZania Manila, at any time:
- Recreational devices with wheels, such as skateboards, scooters, inline skates or shoes with built-in wheels
- Alcoholic beverages or any illegal substance or drugs
- Strollers larger than 36" x 52" (92 cm x 132 cm)
- Suitcases, coolers (hard-sided coolers and soft-sided coolers larger than 8.5" wide x 6" high x 6" deep) or bags and backpacks, with or without wheels, larger than 24" long x 15" wide x 18" high (61 cm x 38 cm x 46 cm)
- Weapons of any kind, or objects that appear to be or can be used as weapons, sharp objects or raw materials that can be used for assembly of weaponry (chains, duct tape, chains)
- Martial Arts & self Defense Items
- Explosive & flammable materials, disabling chemicals and other dangerous items
- Chemical weapons, including mace and pepper spray
- Folding chairs/lawn chairs
- Glass containers (excluding small containers such as baby food jars).
- All Unmanned Aerial Vehicles (UAVs) also commonly known as “drones,” regardless of their size, weight or purpose
- Magic markers, spray paint and aerosol cans
- Other items that we determine may be harmful or disruptive
We offer a variety of fresh, delicious food for our Visitors to enjoy at the cafe and concession stands inside the City; however, we understand that Visitors may need to bring outside food and drink into our City. This is the list of what food and drink maybe brought into our City:
- Distilled drinking water for infant formula
- Any food required for medical purposes and medically–indicated nutritional supplements
- Any food required for special dietary needs
- Canned, jarred, or processed baby food, breast milk and infant formula
- Liquids including water, juice, or liquid nutrition or gels for passengers with a disability or medical condition are permitted "in the absence of suspicious activity"
- Soft-sided insulated bags no larger than 8.5" wide x 6" high x 6" deep
Pets or other animals, except approved canine service animals (e.g., seeing-eye dogs). Service animals must be under the control of the owner at all times and should remain on a leash or in a harness. Due to the nature of some establishments, service animals may not be permitted inside.
With children’s health and wellness as a priority, KidZania Manila is smoke-free city.
These activities are not allowed:
- The sale of goods or services or the display of goods or services for sale.
- The distribution of printed or recorded materials of any kind.
- Those that delay, obstruct and disrupt the operation.
- Unauthorized events, demonstrations or speeches, or the usage of any flag, banner or sign for commercial purposes or to incite a crowd.
- Photography, videotaping, or recording of any kind for commercial purposes.
- Engaging in any unsafe act or other act that may disrupt the operation of the City or any associated facility.
Because the welfare and safety of children is paramount, we expect all to behave in a child-friendly manner. Please show common courtesy to fellow City Visitors and our KidZania Manila staff by not using profanity or engaging in unsafe, illegal, unruly, disruptive or offensive behavior. Such acts may be cause for ejection without refund. For your safety and the safety of others, please refrain from running.
- All children must be accompanied by an adult when checking in at the airport to enter KZ Manila regardless of whether that adult will be staying in KZ Manila themselves.
- A single pair of security bracelets will be issued to all kid Visitors and their adult companion upon entry. These are non-transferrable and will be used as sole basis for the kid visitor to safely leave the facility. Damaged or tampered bracelets will require a replacement fee of Php2,500.00 to be charged to the adult visitor.
- A Census Plaque (information board) is posted at the entrance of each Establishment detailing corresponding kidZo transactions, activity restrictions, or allergy warnings that apply, for the guidance of the kid visitors and adult companions.
- Admission into the Establishments will be on a “first come, first served” basis. For Establishment activities which include servings of food, only one turn is allowed so that more visitors can enjoy the experience. For all other Establishments, a kid visitor who would like to repeat the experience must go back in queue upon completing an activity.
- A child who wishes to join an activity must queue for himself/ herself at the establishment. Adult and other companions are not allowed to stand in queue for the kid visitor at any Establishment.
- The KidZania Manila Metro Government reserves the right to alter, suspend, or altogether cease the role playing activities and/or close the Establishments for maintenance, remodeling, and/or private events without prior advance notice.
- Kid Visitors can earn or spend KidZos in the various Establishments within KidZania Manila. KidZo transactions vary between Establishments. KidZos are not convertible to cash. Lost, misplaced, or stolen checks and/or KidZos will not be replaced. Torn or defaced kidZos shall not be honored.
- Children are free to choose the activities that they intend to experience, which are subject to availability, and only the requirements inherent in carrying out those activities, such as any height, weight or age restrictions which are displayed at an establishment.
- An infant or toddler entering KidZania Manila must be accompanied by an adult at all times. Infants and toddlers can only enter the RightZkeepers House, accompanied by an adult.
- As a guideline, Visitors are not permitted to save places in line, bypass others in line, or exit the line and return to the same place for any reason. Visitors exiting a line must go back to the line if they choose to return.
- Child Visitors above eight (8) years old shall be allowed to remain in the facility without a parent/guardian. Said parent/guardian will be requested to fill up a UNIVERSAL ADULT FORM which should be presented by the same adult during pick-up. Only the parent/guardian stated in this form will be allowed to pick up the child Visitor.
- Adult and other Visitors aged 15-17 must be accompanied by children in order to enter KZ Manila. Generally they are not permitted to enter the establishments unless accompanying an infant or toddler in the RightZkeepers House. They are also allowed in certain establishments (i.e. TV Studio, Theatre) to participate and enter as audience. They are also allowed to visit the public areas and parents area whilst child is taking part in activities within the establishments.
- By entering the park, Visitors grant KidZania the right to film, video, record or otherwise reproduce the image and/or voice of any person who enters any City and use the same for any purpose (except for commercial scale) without payment to any person. KidZania Manila requests that all photographs or video taken by our Visitors be used for their personal use and enjoyment only. Any use, reuse or reproduction for commercial purposes without the expressed written consent of KidZania Manila is strictly prohibited. KidZania Manila reserves the right to refuse to allow photography of any kind as necessary. No commercial photography of any kind is permitted. Specifically, the use of the following equipment is not allowed:
- Lenses greater than three-and-one-half inches in length
- Interchangeable lenses of any kind
- Any camera mounted to a vehicle, drone, cart, scooter or other moving object
- All KidZania Manila attractions and shows are protected by copyright. Visitors must have written permission to use photographs and/or videotape of KidZania Manila images for commercial broadcasting, advertising, marketing or publishing in any medium.
- We reserve the right to deny admission, or to require a person already admitted to leave the City, without refund, liability or compensation if we consider that the circumstances so require.
- We may from time to time, without prior notice and without refund, liability or compensation, change the operating hours of the City or establishment, close the City or any part of it temporarily, restrict the number of persons having access to a City, and/or suspend or cancel any attraction or entertainment program if we consider that the circumstances so require.