Plan Your Visit
Toddler Time is a special offer for Toddlers!
- For Toddler Time schedules, kindly visit our SLIDER and social media accounts.
- To be able to participate, Toddlers must be 2 – 3 and 11 months during the time of visit. A strict age range must be followed due to the activities’ design. This program was specifically designed for children 2 years to 3 and 11 months old, and was based on the key developmental milestones of children through the general ages and stages approach. During these years, children are at a stage of rapid physical and intellectual development and emotional regulation. Thus, having an awareness that people can share the same space they are in, that they can slowly wander around independently on their 2-feet, and more importantly they are more aware of their emotions and are starting to regulate it since they have been exposed to a school or group play setting already.
- There are 17 establishments open to Toddlers during this time. All of which were designed to support the five (5) Developmental Domains of every child which aids in building a strong foundation for them to continue learning, developing, and becoming.
- On these selected dates, Toddlers and their Adult Companions will be able to enjoy a wide range of specially crafted activities exclusive to them on selected times.
- Also during this time, Kid Visitors (4-17 years old) will not be allowed to enter and/or participate in these Toddler activities. Instead, they can still enjoy the rest of the establishments open to them and may come back after, if they wish to do an activity that is closed due to Toddler Time.
- It is a must for one (1) Adult Companion to be with the Toddler at all times to be able to join an activity. No Adult Companion, no activity.
- Switching of Adult Companions can only be done after every activity. Switching during an activity is strictly prohibited to respect the continuity of tasks and time of the other participants.
- Adult Companions are to guide the Toddlers during the activity, while the Zupervisor facilitates. Strictly no using of cellphones, tablets, or any other electronic devices while inside the establishment.
- Because at this age and stage Toddlers learn best through explorations and guided interactions, their experiences will not be based on KidZos and transactions. Instead, a Toddler Journey Card will be given to each Toddler (2 – 3 and 11 months).
- The Toddler Journey Card is a tool to document the number of activities a Toddler has accomplished through the form of stamps. Stamps are to be given only at the selected establishments for this program and if the Toddler and his/her Adult Companion have accomplished a task during the activity.
- It is non-transferable and can only be used during Toddler Time.
- A lost Toddler Journey Card cannot be replaced and all issued stamps will no longer be valid. Instead, a new card will be issued and stamps may only be collected after ever Toddler activity.
- Once Toddlers get to complete 12 stamps either by a single card or multiple cards under the same name, they will be able to redeem their Toddler Token from the Department Store.
- Both adult and toddler Visitor availing of this program must be physically present as they need to queue up for ticket verificaton, and security checks.