Learn With KidZania
KidZania facilitates interactive learning through role-play and hands-on experience. Each fun and engaging activity is designed by educators and facilitated by trained staff for optimum learning synthesis. KidZania Manila’s safe and realistic facility provides a great environment to bring these activities to life.
Activities in KidZania Manila have been developed to complement the Philippine K-12 initiative. The activities help kids learn 21st century skills such as:
- Communication skills
- Problem solving
- Critical thinking
- Earning and managing money
KidZania Manila offers a wide range of activities suitable for kids ages 4-17. The interactive role-play activities contribute learning and development in content areas like:
- Language and Communication (relevant establishments include TV Studio, Magazine Publishing, Newspaper, Bookstore, and Courthouse)
- Physical Education (relevant establishments include Climbing Building, Fire Station, and Stadium)
- Spatial Development (relevant establishments include Aviation Academy and Driving School)
- Arts and Culture (relevant establishments include City Tour Bus, Arts and Crafts Workshop, Music Studio, and Acting Academy)
- Financial Literacy (relevant establishments include Bank, Supermarket, Department Store, Pharmacy, and Tax Office)
The activity format is learner-centered where Zupervisors take the lead from the observed comprehension skills and existing knowledge of the child participants. With a low Zupervisor to child ratio (range of 1:4 and 1:8), Zupervisors can facilitate activities effectively and harness teaching opportunities in every session.
Zupervisors also use scaffold learning strategy to adapt the activity according to the age and skill level of every set of the participants.
For more information, check out our Frequently Asked Questions for Teachers.